SWCAA Forms and Instructions

If you have a facility that has emissions exhausting to the ambient air then you need to be registered with the Southwest Clean Air Agency (SWCAA). If you are not registered then you need to submit a Permit Application and SEPA checklist to SWCAA. They are required for all existing unpermitted facilities, new installations, and modifications of existing process and emission control equipment. Other forms are useful to identify all equipment specifications and offer further information that aids in the timely review of your application. Only the Permit Application form needs to be submitted. The other forms identify the types of information that is generally necessary to complete a permit.